Friday, May 8, 2009

Wedding Whirlwind

So this weekend I decided to come to Logan for a wedding... or four. Four different couples I know are getting married up here. Crazy. Finals finish and every one's in a wedding frenzy.


Here's a thought on marriage per say: way more people are getting married up here in Happy Valley than in P-Town. Too funny, everyone always gives crap about how people go to BYU to get married when in reality they all stay to get married.


Anyway... the one I mostly came up for , Jen and Greg's, is tonight. Every one I know from high school (mostly) and freshman year will be there. That makes me a tad bit nervous. I think because it sorta/kinda makes me feel like I'm some what of an idiot sixteen year old again. Hopefully I don't make a fool of myself... I guess only time will tell.


***Post-post: Here's a picture of me and the Bride:


Good news: I didn't say or do anything stupid. The evening was actually quite successful/enjoyable, while still just being another affirmation of my choice to leave Logan. A splendid feeling, if I do say so myself.***

1 comment: