Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Craps McGaps.

So I suck at blogging- but what else is new.

In other news:

  • I have the best institute teacher in the world. I have never learned so much in a church class of any sort. Seriously, I have a crush on him. Is it weird to crush on not only your 52 year old teacher, but your CHURCH teacher? Tevs, I plan on continuing to do so.
  • I have the best roommates in the world. See photos below.
  • I am a horrible text-flirter. There's just something about the fact that you aren't face-to-face mixed with the fact you have an unlimited amount of time to create a reply that makes me lose my inhibitions thus making me 100% sudsy 100% of the time/regretful way too often. Darn technology.
  • After personal research, my theory that even though boy missionaries mature spiritually immensely over two years- they socially remain nineteen year olds, has been solidified.
  • I have recently been lucky to have 'run-in's' with my local provo celebs. AKA: my facebook stalking victims. A little bit weird, but I do feel like I'm spotting the famous. I hate what facebook has done to me.
  • I suck at keeping in touch with people. Even people I really love and really miss. I think it's a literal disorder I have.
  • I miss my missionary everyday.
  • There are reasons/benefits to going to the ward you're suppose to be zoned in.
  • I get giddy after meeting potential new friends. Yep. Giddy. And yes I said friends- not love interests. I know, I know- slightly pathetic.
  • I saw this and this band play last night. I was very pleasantly surprised to have loved both of them. Both extremely talented in my opinion and both a very nice group of gentlemen. I think the term musical snack would be appropriate here.

That's all for now smitches, more updates are bound to follow--- eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I am such a terrible blog reader - I just get busy and forget and I would rather talk to you on the phone...Sounds like you are learning some pretty profound life lessons. You are funny and clever - I love you -
    I tried to post some mission photos of Britt tonight on FB and for some reason I could not upload them so now I am finally thinking of starting a missionary blog for her. Could you help me administer it. You could set it up and I'll upload photos and letters etc and you can edit for me - How's that for team work? Lets talk again tomorrow about this :)

    ReplyDelete