Friday, January 22, 2010

Kelly Erin.



I was told tonight that I look like Kelly Erin Hannon from The Office. Yeah. I tried to seem neutral about it but my face must of showed my true feelings of disdain, because they tried to back-pedal with an unconvincing, "Oh, uh, I think she's cute". Yeah, "cute" in a cutesy-five-year-old way or "cute" in a homely way. I mean I realize she's not hideous, but come-on. I always hate the "Do you know who you look like?" question. Because, let's be honest, %99 of the time you're let down and left feeling awkward. Because even if I do look like that person, I usually don't want to hear it. I mean if you're going to tell me I look like someone, tell me I look like Zooey Deschanel, Audrey Hepburn or Beyonce (because I know I look like all three of them combined, especially Beyonce). Now that I wouldn't mind.

Moral of the story: Never tell someone who they look like unless youre %100 sure they look like their dream celebrities.

** Sorry for the confusion. I obviously haven't watched the office in a while. The girl I supposedly look like is Kelly ERIN Hannon. I imdb'd her and assumed she was also Kelly. But of course she goes by Erin as to not be confused with Kelly Kapoor. Thanks to Chelsea for bringing this to my attention. If they said I looked like KK that would just be a whole nother issue...

4 comments:

  1. I'll never tell you that you look like anyone except your beautiful self. I've been blog-stalking you. I hope that's okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Kelly the Indian one? Yeah, Kelly Kapour. The one you have the picture of is Erin I believe. If someone told you that you look like Indian Kelly, that's very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldnt agree more with this post. One time someone told me that I looked that the skinny, prety version of the fat girl on My Super Sweet Sixteen. Really?? Really?? Moron. Anyways I think you are darling and I miss your face.

    ReplyDelete
  4. just found your blog. love love. you are beautiful and witty. i loved your post about brit too, she will be totally great! love you!

    ReplyDelete