Sunday, May 31, 2009

Not a Demon.

This blog post is dedicated to Chelsea and Burke, but mostly Burke.

To protect my true identity from creeps out there, I chose the profile name of Lucifer. In doing so, I didn't realize that really I was making myself seem like a satanic creeper.

Explanation: Lucifer is a nick name given to me by Britt (derivative from Lu, which is what my fam has called me since birth). So if you ever see that I am following/commenting on your blog, please note that it is me (Lindsay, Lu, Lucifer) and not the devil. Thanks to the advice from Noni, I decided to emphasize the Lu part to hinder further confusion. Sorry if I ever scared anyone. And by anyone, I mean Burke.

Funny...

4 comments:

  1. You still are a demon. Always have been, always will be.

    With love,
    Your favorite Sister.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she told me kimi's her favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. burke and i both appreciate your explanation, and will now allow you to continue to follow our blog. gratsi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like I said, "LucyFur" that is more appropriate!

    ReplyDelete